Terms & Conditions
1. Shades of colour are seen differently on computer monitors and therefore customers should purchase a sample before making a final selection for purchase.
2. The company gives no warranty in respect of crazing, shading in tiles or other defects and all goods are sold subject only to the manufacturers guarantee and conditions. A shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles, including man-made tiles such as porcelain, glass, encaustic, cement & ceramic.
3. Customers must ensure that they have an acceptable blend of colour and quantities BEFORE fixing tiles as no claim can be entertained once tiles have been affixed.
4. Orders accepted and promises of delivery given are conditional upon our being able to secure the necessary materials and we are absolved from responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
5. Claims for damaged or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery. Comprehensive photographic evidence is required by us to claim from our transport company insurance.
6. Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date.
9. A sufficient quantity of material should be purchased at any one time. No guarantee can be given that an item will remain in stock.
10. Claims for damage caused by lack of compliance to our fitting, sealing and maintenance recommendations will not be accepted.
11. Due to variations in colour from production batches we can not guarantee colour matches between a sample and a full order, especially if there is a long time period between customer ordering a sample and receiving their order.
12. If damaged goods are signed for without inspection and not noted on delivery documentation, liability for any damage or loss lies with the buyer.
14. Cement Tile Concepts must receive comprehensive photographic evidence of damaged goods within 12 hours of delivery in order for us to lodge a claim against our transport company.
15. Any claims for damages after 12 hours will not be accepted.
16. We do not accept returns on cement tiles due to the increased likelihood of receiving a lot damaged tiles, being they are delicate and handmade. When the cement tiles are loaded and unloaded and/or unpacked, there is a higher chance of future breakage during any further transport.
17. Please ensure there is someone at the delivery address to receive goods.
18. There will be a charge for redelivery of goods if delivery address is unattended.